1 day course
Prerequisite: Inventor Part 1
This structured course discusses the concepts of Vault and the processes of using the Vault in either single or multiple user environments.
- Getting Started
- Vault Features, Vault Components, Vault Workflow
- Vault Basic Tasks
- Accessing The Vault, Vault User Interface, Creating Folders, Check In / Check Out
- Managing Versions
- File Versions, Customising Views, Finding Files, Multi User Environment, Multi User Workflow.
- Vault In Inventor
- Opening A Vault In Inventor, Check In / Check Out From Inventor
- Additional Features
- Renaming Files In Vault, File Attachments, Sharing Files, Pack And Go, Copy Design