Our Platinum support Package is by invitation only and offers the following benefits:
An assigned technical account manager from the engineering team. Initially your nominated technical account manager will carry out an audit and review of your current setup and use of the design solution, and provide recommendations and a roadmap of how to improve your productivity. These will be reviewed on a 6 monthly basis to help achieve what is required for continual progression and incremental productivity gain.
In addition the Platinum contract offers all the benefits of the Gold contract:
All licenses are covered by support and all users using those licenses.
Those users are entitled to:
- CAD Application Support via dedicated Telephone, Email and Web Support
- Maximum 2 hour response time – Our phone lines are manned weekdays 9.00am till 5.00pm by our team of experienced technical engineers. Our dedicated support line connects you directly to our engineers who can analyse your issue and help to resolve it.
- Vault Basic Server and Client Support
- Remote support via Citrix applications – a dedicated, professional remote support tool enables our engineers to quickly understand the problem you are experiencing, help to diagnose it, and guide you in reaching a satisfactory conclusion.
- Micro Concepts Custom Applications including
- Micro Concepts Inventor Tools – an Autodesk Certified application that contains additional tools and utilities for Inventor, created by Micro Concepts support team in response to customer feedback and requests for functionality gains.
- Monthly Technical Bulletin – keeping you up to date with the latest developments, as well as tools, tips and tricks videos, and technical documents helping expand your product knowledge and productivity.
- License Management – assign Micro Concepts as your subscription contract manager and we will manage all license assignments, previous version requests and home use licensing numbers on your behalf.*
For each named user on your contract:
- Upgrade training – consisting of a place at our annual learning academy plus one day upgrade training course at Micro Concepts training as part of our scheduled training program.**
In addition, on a per contract basis:
- Micro Concepts on site service time vouchers. Typically the service time included is sufficient to carry out a full upgrade installation of your existing setup. Where an upgrade is not necessary during the contract period, the service time can be reassigned to any appropriate service activity***
* Requires assigning Micro Concepts license management as a contract manager against your contract or providing contract manager Autodesk account details.
** Where the contract holder does not upgrade to the latest release during the contract period, on request the training vouchers can be reassigned to other scheduled courses for any users. Where training voucher reassignment is approved and subsequent upgrade carried out during the same contract period the reassigned training will be invoiced at listed rate and upgrade training reinstated for the named users. Additional non-upgrade training vouchers can be purchased with the contract for any training purposes required.
*** Based on availability of the most appropriate engineering staff member. Lead time for scheduled activity typically 1 to 4 weeks dependent on service required. Additional time required can be purchased, and will be invoiced as necessary. The contract covers one scheduled session of the specified period. Where multiple days time is purchased with the contract, on site time can be split. Any additional expenses that are incurred may be invoiced where the allowed time is split. This will be confirmed prior to splitting the service period. If service time is reassigned from installation and subsequent installation is required, the time used will be invoiced and installation will be made available.