Our Bronze Support Package offers the following benefits:
All licenses are covered by support and all users using those licenses.
Those users are entitled to:
- CAD Application Support via dedicated Telephone, Email and Web Support
- Maximum 2 hour response time – Our phone lines are manned weekdays 9.00am till 5.00pm by our team of experienced technical engineers. Our dedicated support line connects you directly to our engineers who can analyse your issue and help to resolve it.
- Remote support via Citrix applications – a dedicated, professional remote support tool enables our engineers to quickly understand the problem you are experiencing, help to diagnose it, and guide you in reaching a satisfactory conclusion.
- Micro Concepts Custom Applications
- Micro Concepts Inventor Tools – an Autodesk Certified application that contains additional tools and utilities for Inventor, created by Micro Concepts support team in response to customer feedback and requests for functionality gains.
- Monthly Technical Bulletin – keeping you up to date with the latest developments, as well as tools, tips and tricks videos, and technical documents helping expand your product knowledge and productivity.
- License Management – assign Micro Concepts as your subscription contract manager and we will manage all license assignments, previous version requests and home use licensing numbers on your behalf.*
In addition, on a per contract basis:
- Micro Concepts Service Voucher for 1 hour scheduled remote service (1 voucher per contract) – where the service required falls outside of normal support desk level of support, installation or customisation, or modelling consultancy for example, the contract includes an hour of time available to be scheduled with one of our specialists to help achieve your goals.**
- Annual Technical Learning Academy Voucher (1 voucher per contract) – half the battle is knowing that something is available or possible. Our Technical Learning Academy, presented by our technical team, keeps you up to date with what is new, what is coming in the future, and, as importantly, what is already available but not commonly known. One place is guaranteed for your company at the conference with the bronze contract.***
* Requires assigning Micro Concepts license management as a contract manager against your contract or providing contract manager Autodesk account details.
** Based on availability of the most appropriate engineering staff member. Lead time for scheduled activity typically 1 to 4 weeks dependent on service required. Additional time required can be purchased, and will be invoiced as necessary. The contract covers one scheduled session of up to 1 hour.
***Additional places can be purchased