Micro Concepts are pleased to announce that their annual Technical Conference will be held on the 28th June 2018, at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford.
This year’s event will provide customers with key information on the new Autodesk 2019 product release, as well as optional pick and choose 20-minute workshop sessions for tips/tricks and information on existing product features.
The morning conference sessions will be looking at the following topics:
- What’s new in Autodesk Inventor 2019
- Standardising and configuring models with Inventor
- Working in Collaboration with customers and suppliers
- Presenting Inventor models
- Item management – the model as the master
There will also be a number of optional sessions being presented in the afternoon. The topics for these sessions include:
- Using Factory Design Utilities
- Simulation Overview
- From model to manufacture – Nesting and Inventor HSM CAD/CAM overview
During the day there will be tea/coffee breaks, and a lunch break, where you will be able to discuss the above topics, with the Micro Concepts Technical Team.
The conference begins at 10:00am with registration open from 9.30am.
Places are limited and entitlement is as per your current contract terms
To register for this event, please complete the Online registration.