2 day course
Prerequisites: Inventor Certified User Part 1, Inventor Certified User Part 2, Knowledge of parameter driven design.
This course explores the concepts of Rules Driven Design. It offers manufacturers and designers a simple yet powerful way to capture and reuse their engineering knowledge to standardise and automate design processes and / or configure their designs. The iLogic environment is designed to remove the headache of having to understand the high level programming languages normally associated with bespoke design rules.
- Understanding the principles of rules Driven Design (RDD)
- Exploring the iLogic Rule Editor and syntax
- Multi-value driven parameters
- Driving and controlling model features
- Driving and controlling assembly configurations
- iPart manipulation
- Import and Export design intent
- Custom user interaction