This year’s TLA will mark the 13th annual Micro Concepts technical conference and is being held at the Imperial War Museum Duxford on the 25/05/2017. The event will provide customers with key information on the new Autodesk product releases for 2018 as well as optional pick and choose 20-minute workshop sessions for tips/tricks and information on existing product features. The provisional agenda for the event is as follows:
- Keynote – What is the Autodesk vision and how is that relevant to us
- Design – New design features introduced since 2017 including Model based definition
- Manage – How do we manage our design data and our software – including Vault, licensing, vault data standards
- Communication – Sharing and collaborating with our internal and external customers and suppliers – including Fusion team, Any cad
Our morning sessions will focus on what’s new in the latest releases.
Our afternoon sessions
- Tick Tools – managing and producing project drawings and documentation without full EDM
- BIM Exchange – A short taster on what is BIM, how it’s relevant to manufacturers and what functionality is available
- Inventor BOM – A tutorial on producing design BOMs from Inventor and the different options available
- Electro Mechanical – Producing multi-discipline models by synchronising information between AutoCAD Electrical and Inventor
- Inventor Top Tips – A number of Inventor ‘Golden Nuggets’ to help improve your productivity.
The conference begins at 9:30 with registration open from 9am. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited and entitlement is as per your current contract terms
- Micro Concepts Acquired by Excitech
- Technical Learning Academy 2018 – Imperial War Museum, Duxford
- Autodesk Home Use with Subscription licenses
- An Introduction to Autodesk® HSM™ Webinar – 28th September
- Vault User
- Tick Tool
- AutoCAD Certified User Part 1
- Inventor Certified User Part 1
- AutoCAD Certified User Part 2
- Inventor Certified User Part 2